Fee Structure 2023-24
Invest in the
Top IB Education in Gurgaon- Fee Structure at Pathways World School Gurgaon
Fee Structure for the Academic Year 2023-24. The School follows the academic calendar which runs from July to June. Click here to pay online
Payable four times a year: 15th May, 15th August, 15th November, 15th February
|Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten||INR 1,34,000|
|Grades 1 – 8||INR 1,70,000|
|Grades 9 – 10||INR 2,34,000|
|Grades 11 – 12||INR 2,87,000|
|Residences Fee (If applicable)||INR 1,40,000|
Payable at the time of admission
|Application & Registration Fee||INR 15,000|
|Admission Fee||INR 1,80,000|
|Pre Term Program (If applicable)||One instalment of the Composite School Fee|
Payable at the time of admission
|Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten||INR 2,75,000|
|Grades 1 – 8||INR 3,25,000|
|Grades 9 – 12||INR 3,75,000|
Payable twice a year: 15th May & 15th November
|Transport Fee||Gurugram Routes||INR 64,000|
|Delhi Routes||INR 69,000|
|English Support||INR 1,12,000|
|Additional Learning Support||INR 1,38,000|
- The School’s academic year is from July to June.
- For seamless transition into the IB curriculum, the school offers an exclusive Pre Term Program for new students starting in April, ahead of the new academic year.
- The Composite School Fee does not include charges for uniforms, textbooks, annual camps, off campus activities and sports, external examinations, additional subject support, college applications, specialized projects, insurance, visa, foreigners regional registration, etc.
All students are required to maintain a refundable Contingency Deposit for meeting incidental expenses including those listed in Note 3 based on the following:
Grades Day Students Boarders Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten INR 10,000 - 1 – 12 INR 20,000 INR 30,000
- Annual Payment Rebate: 5% rebate on Composite School Fee and Residences Fee (if applicable) if all fee components for the entire year are paid upfront by 15th May.
- Sibling Rebate: 10% rebate on Composite School Fee and Residences Fee (if applicable) for the younger sibling(s) until the time an elder sibling continues to be enrolled in school.
- Alumni Child Rebate: 50% rebate on Admission Fee.
- Payments not received by the ‘Pay By Date’ shall attract ‘Late Fee Penalty’, equivalent to 2% per month on outstanding amount. Payments not received within 45 days of the ‘Pay By Date’ shall result in the cancellation of enrolment.
- Withdrawals from School and/or School Residences can only happen at the end of a semester. End of Semester 1 withdrawals should be intimated by 30th November and End of Year withdrawals should be intimated by 30th April. Withdrawal intimations after the said dates shall attract ‘Notice Period Fee’, equivalent to two instalments of the Composite School Fee and Residences Fee (if applicable) applicable for the student for the following semester.
- Parents residing outside India must pay the fee in equivalent US Dollars.
- Payments can either be made online by visiting www.pws.edu.in/feepayment or through cheque/demand draft issued in favour of “Pathways World School Revenue Account”. In case of payments by cheque/demand draft, student’s name and ID No. must be clearly mentioned on the reverse side of the cheque/demand draft.
- The fee structure of Pathways World School is governed by the rules, policies, terms and conditions as detailed in the Parent Student Handbook, as amended from time to time by the school management at its sole discretion.