Pathways World School, Gurgaon
Career & College Advisory
At PWS, our department of Career Guidance and Advisory is committed to helping each student discover their potential and find opportunities that align with their ambition, skills and abilities. The Career Advisory cell provides guidance and support throughout the university application process, both for India and abroad.
To broaden student horizons and ensure that students have access to a range of opportunities, we regularly organize student development workshops, university fairs, university visits and talks by eminent individuals.
KEY GUIDANCE INCLUDES
- Counselling and guiding students to link backwards in choosing their subjects, both after Grade 8 and Grade 10.
- Work with students to develop clarity of purpose around their academic goals and career choices.
- Facilitate and motivate students to shortlist suitable colleges and universities.
- Provide up-to-date information on application process and deadlines, including SAT, IETLS, AP, Common University Entrance Test (CUET) and more.
- Guide students on writing effective college essays and personal statements while facilitating strong teacher letter of recommendations.
- Reviewing all college applications and personal resumes to help students submit the strongest possible applications
Read more about IB and College Admission FAQ here.
For more information, please get in touch with the PWS department of College Advisory:
PWS UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS
Pathways World School has established itself as a leading institution in education, known for its rigorous academic programs, diverse student body, and commitment to excellence. With its consistent academic standards and international accreditations, universities around the world offer scholarships to Pathways students. These scholarships reflect the trust and confidence that universities have in the academic and co-curricular potential of Pathwaysians.
Please find below a list of universities that have partnered with PWS and provide a guaranteed scholarship to all admitted PWS Students. In addition, certain students may qualify for an additional scholarship basis recommendation from the School Counsellor to the University.