Consistently Ranked #1 Top International Day cum Boarding School in Delhi & Gurgaon.
Additional Learning Support
If they can’t learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn
- Dr. O Ivar Lovaas
Support Provided -The ALS Department provide academic support and beyond academic collaborations for students to actualise their potential. We aim to bridge the gap between academic expectations and student achievement levels to provide a healthy and learning environment.
Academic support is extended through the following arrangements -
- In-class collaboration with mainstream teachers to scaffold the classroom learning,
- Remedial sessions that are planned catering to the academic needs and skill building requirements of individual students,
- Exam Accommodations are provided according to the IB framework and depending on the severity of the student needs,
- Prep classes before examinations.
We provide support across all academic levels acknowledging the student requirements. We have a team of trained special educators who works closely with students with special needs during their tenure at school.
Key Stakeholders – Academic and Non-Academic members at School, Parents, Guardians, are key stakeholders to ensure a holistic development of a student and, at Pathways we believe in collaboration at all levels to develop a positive space for students to grow and learn.
Some success stories and comments from Parents
- "My daughter is enjoying every bit of the learning, sharing and doing processes the school so gently encourages and nurtures. She is gradually progressing in her friendships too. She even shares her eating successes with me -- narrating how she tried a new dish or enjoyed a different taste -- simply because her teachers encouraged her to try. I thank you for your kindness, patience and calmness in dealing with my child."
- “Without your support, empathy and fierce protectiveness this would not have happened. Something very special has happened here.”
- “Thanks a lot for your help, I highly appreciate all that you are doing for my son.”
- “I have no words to thank you for your co-operation round the year for my son. You are not only his teacher. Rather, you have been his friend, philosopher and guide, all moulded into one person. We will always be grateful to you for your support. You have blossomed him to an extent that as a mother I have started visualizing him an independent and confident human being ready to face this world. This wouldn't have been possible without your effort”.
- “Would like to thank you for being there for our son and providing extensive support to him through the last year. It is very comforting as a parent to know that he has someone he can talk to in the school.”
- “Thank you for all your wonderful work with our daughter. Her face lights up whenever she sees you, and she has been making steady progress… we feel very lucky to have found you.”
- "I would like to thank you for the letter of recommendation which was a great help. I would like to thank Pathways again and if weren't for you I wouldn't have been where I am standing right now."